Because we know it’s hard to balance work and home, IDS is pleased to offer the following benefits designed to meet the various needs of our employees:
- Flex Time –We recognize the importance of maintaining a reasonable work/life balance, and offer flexible work hours for all employees.
- Half-day Fridays – From the end of May to the beginning of September, we make adjustments to our work schedule by offering optional half day Fridays. This gives staff the opportunity to enjoy more of our beautiful Michigan summer.
- Healthcare – We provide medical benefits through Physicians Care Health Benefits, which utilizes the HAP PPO network. Our medical plan includes an employee co-pay with partial reimbursement for in-network services provided through a Health Savings Account.
- Vacation – We provide paid sick time, paid holidays, and discretionary holidays as well as vacation time for all eligible employees. We also provide the option for staff to buy up to 1 week of vacation time.
- Company Sponsored Events – We believe in creating an inclusive culture, where staff have the opportunity to enhance working relationships outside of the office. A few of our company events include: Summer Picnic, 4th Quarter Festivus, Holiday Party, Softball League.
- Professional Development – We understand the importance of personal and professional growth within a company, and we hear you! We pride ourselves on being advocates for our staff, and work tirelessly to help every employee reach their greatest potential.
We are always looking for the best! If you don’t see a position that fits you today, the right position might be available tomorrow. So don’t hesitate, send us your resume. We respect active self-starters with passion and drive, and we encourage you to wow us! We’re forever looking to be impressed by service-focused, committed-to-excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team! Please direct your resume and this Employment Form, your portfolio or questions to: