Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations.
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in Architecture with 7-10 years of experience writing specifications. Architectural Registration, intimate knowledge of AIA MasterSpec and proficiency with Microsoft Word is required. Familiarity with BSD SpecLink and LEED AP or LEED BD+C accreditation is a plus. Individual shall be able to prepare a complete Project Manual for design-bid-build, design-build and design-assist projects. Additionally, provide Quality Management review of documents, coordinate lunch and learn events and regularly engage with product manufacturer representatives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be able to independently prepare Project Manuals for a full range of project types and construction delivery types.
- Provide Quality Management review of documents, reviewing for completeness and coordination with Specifications.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and technical competence.
- Assess design requirements and support staff with selections of appropriate products/systems.
- Ability to reprioritize tasks to accommodate shifting project schedules/requirements and staff engagement.
- Schedule lunch and learn events, contributing to continuing education of staff.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-michigan.com