Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in Architecture with 7-10+ years of experience. Architectural Registration is required and LEED AP or LEED BD+C accreditation is preferred. Individual should be able to provide the full range of architectural services on projects of all sizes while managing and collaborating with multiple team members and disciplines as well as, contractors and client representatives to ensure an integrated and coordinated design. Proficiency and expertise with Revit as well as a balance of design and high level of technical competence is required. Individual should be familiar with specifications and code research and be able to provide support in each.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interest in or experience specific to Healthcare, K-12 & Higher Education or Data Centers market segments
- Be able to independently provide the full range of architectural services on a small to medium-sized project
- Manage project delivery to ensure the highest quality of documentation
- Support and/or lead the Construction Administration process
- Ability to produce and coordinate a complete set of construction documents for permitting and bidding on projects of all sizes
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and technical competence
- Assess and oversee design requirements and collaborate with design architects to ensure overall design integrity
- Present technical design solutions to client representatives and/or review committees
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate staff
- Maintain and develop relationships with past, current and new clients
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We‚ are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES, PORTFOLIOS OR QUESTIONS TO: