Positions available in our Troy and Grand Rapids, MI office location.
Qualified candidates should have an electrical engineering degree, with a minimum of 6 years relevant experience. State of Michigan Licensed Professional Engineer preferred; CAD experience necessary; LEED accreditation a plus; Revit experience a plus. This is an open position with immediate availability.
Position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Act as lead project electrical engineer for the design, development and documentation of primary power, secondary power, lighting, fire alarm and other auxiliary systems.
- Provide direction and oversight for assigned project and electrical team members.
- Research and document any required code review for assigned projects.
- Perform product research as required for project development.
- Attend project team coordination meetings and owner review meetings.
- Develop materials for client presentations and review meetings.
- Present electrical system concepts/designs to clients and/or design review committees.
- Review drawings and specifications as part of our quality management process.
- Develop, review and edit project specifications.
- Review and supervise the review of product shop drawings/submittals.
- Review and respond to requests for information (RFIs).
- Visit project construction sites to review progress and answer contractor questions.
- Develop construction administration field observation reports.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Assist in the training and development of electrical staff.
- Assist in developing materials for project interviews.
- Provide feedback to the department director regarding the performance of electrical design staff.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency and service. Follow-up with improvement implementation.
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
Please direct your resume, portfolio or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org