This position is available in our Troy, MI office location.
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in Architecture with at least 7-10 years of experience, focused on healthcare projects. Architectural Registration is required. American College of Healthcare Architects Board Certified or EDAC accreditation is a plus. Familiarity with healthcare industry trends and a wide spectrum of health facility types (e.g. clinic, outpatient, diagnostic and treatment, inpatient acute care; varied service lines: emergency department, surgery, imaging, lab, pharmacy, patient care units, etc.). Knowledge of health facility regulations (e.g. State of Michigan, FGI, etc.) and history with complex, multi-phase healthcare projects is expected. Individual shall have excellent oral, written and organizational skills and be able to effectively generate and manage project schedules, budgets and design requirements, communicating effectively with team members, Owners and Contractors. Additionally, support proposal preparation and serve as executive level contact with Clients. Experience coordinating with State of Michigan Authorities Having Jurisdiction is desired, but not required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, with a basic understanding of Revit, is required.
Role and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Delivery:
- Lead and effectively communicate with project teams, including Owners, Constructors and Third-Party Vendors.
- Be the point-of-contact for executive level discussions with Owners.
- Effectively manage design requirements, and prepare schedules and budgets
- Provide Quality Management review of documentation in progress
- Prepare and manage materials for client presentations and review meetings
- Provide leadership and direction to assigned multidisciplinary project team members
- Practice Group:
- Work closely with the members of the health care group
- Assist in training and development of staff
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency and service.
- Business Development:
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Prepare proposals
- Forecast staffing requirements
- Estimate design/documentation compensation
- Participate in interviews
- Report project progress and staffing requirements to Principal-In-Charge
- Participate in monthly Project Manager meetings
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-michigan.com