Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates that have a Bachelor’s Degree; minimum of 5 years of related experience. The primary role supports Principals and Project Managers with coordination of Client and Consultant contracts on a variety of projects. This includes oversight of project and accounting documents, subconsultant agreements, entering and verifying accuracy of contract project data in AJERA in coordination with the Billing Manager.
The secondary role is to support daily accounting tasks and works closely with the Business Manager for analysis, reporting, and back-up support.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Management and oversite of Ajera’s project management data from project inception to close-out. Data integrity (complete and current)
- Design, create and maintain user/management reports.
- Explore capabilities of Ajera’s product to provide tools for project management and corporate reporting and analytics.
- Work directly with principals and project managers to provide training, review data, answer questions as it relates to project management.
- Responsible for ensuring that all required project documentation exists and is properly saved.
- Coordination of client invoicing and review of consultant invoices with the Accounting Administrator.
- Develop and maintain written procedures and references as they relate to duties performed.
- Perform executive administrative assistance to Board of Managers with confidentiality and professional standards.
- Provide back-up support to Business Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks while exercising flexibility as needed.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Outlook, and Teams.
- Proficiency with Ajera or similar project management software preferred.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills (focus using technology, such as Ajera or similar applications).
- Positive, professional, collaborative demeanor.
- Eager to learn and collaborate with other team members
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We‚ are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES, PORTFOLIS OR QUESTIONS TO: