Positions available in our Troy and Grand Rapids, MI office locations.
Candidate should be a mechanical engineering degreed professional with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. State of Michigan Licensed Professional Engineer preferred; CAD experience necessary; LEED accreditation a plus; BIM experience a plus. This is an open position with immediate availability.
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Act as project mechanical engineer for the design, development and documentation of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, fire protection and temperature controls sytems on small to medium sized projects.
- Assist lead project mechanical engineer in the design, development and documentation of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, fire protection and temperature controls systems on large and complex projects.
- Perform energy and economic analysis for proposed building systems.
- Research and document any required code review for assigned projects.
- Perform product research as required for project development.
- Attend project team coordination meetings and owner review meetings.
- Develop materials for client presentations and review meetings.
- Present mechanical system concepts/designs to clients and/or design review committees.
- Develop and edit project specifications.
- Review product shop drawings/submittals.
- Review and respond to requests for information (RFIs).
- Visit project construction sites to review progress and answer contractor questions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency and service. Follow up with improvement implementation.
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
Please direct your resume, portfolio or questions to: email@example.com