Positions available in our Troy and Grand Rapids, MI office locations.
Candidate should be a mechanical systems design professional with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. CAD experience necessary; LEED accreditation a plus; BIM experience a plus. This is an open position with immediate availability.
The position includes but is not limited to:
- Assist project mechanical engineer in the design, development and documentation of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, fire protection and temperature controls systems.
- Assist in the development of building mechanical system concepts and documentation.
- Assist in the research and documentation of any required code review for assigned projects.
- Perform product research as required for project development.
- Attend project team coordination meetings.
- Assist in the development of materials for client presentations and review meetings.
- Review product shop drawings/submittals.
- Visit project construction sites to review progress.
- Develop construction administration field observation reports.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency and service. Follow up with improvement implementation.
- Proficient in Bentley Microstation and/or Autodesk AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We’re forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
Please direct your resume, portfolio or questions to: email@example.com