Position available in our Troy or Grand Rapids, MI office location.
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree from an accredited Interior Design program with 5-10+ years experience in commercial interior design including space-planning, material selection, workplace design, architectural detailing, furniture selection and signage coordination. Ideal candidates should have high proficiency with Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign programs. We provide opportunities to work within an inclusive team structure and follow the architectural design process through all stages of a project from programming through furniture installation. You’ll be collaborating with our architects, engineers and project managers on a daily basis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be able to independently provide the full range of interior design services on projects of all sizes.
- Assist in the project delivery process to ensure the highest quality of coordination and documentation.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and design competence.
- Develop, assess & document interior finishes pertaining to the design requirements and collaborate with design architects to ensure overall design integrity.
- Communicate and report to Interior Design Manager
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: Architectural_Employment@ids-michigan.com