Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree from an accredited Interior Design program with 5+ years’ experience in commercial interior design including space-planning, material selection, workplace design, architectural detailing, furniture selection, and signage coordination. We are particularly interested in someone with dealership experience and a full appreciation of the furniture design, selection, specification, and implementation as it plays an integral role in the overall project. Ideal candidates should have high proficiency with Power Point, Excel, Revit, Photoshop, and InDesign programs and extensive knowledge of the commercial furniture industry. We provide opportunities to work within an inclusive team structure and follow the architectural design process through all stages of a project from programming through furniture installation. You’ll be collaborating with our interior designers, architects, engineers, and project managers on a daily basis. Markets include commercial, educational, healthcare, and engineering specialties. We specialize in high collaboration, creative solutions with career and professional growth. Our project base continues to skyrocket. Our most valuable assets are our employees and we’re looking to add to our growing staff. You may just fit the bill! If you want to join a leading design firm and make a difference somewhere, we’re very interested in talking with you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Furniture Specialist with a focus on furniture project management, including the design and selection, specifications, and installation aspects of projects.
- Be able to independently provide the full range of interior design services on projects of all sizes.
- Assist in the project delivery process to ensure the highest quality of coordination and documentation.
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others, customer satisfaction and design competence.
- Develop, assess & document interior finishes pertaining to the design requirements and collaborate with design architects to ensure overall design integrity.
- Communicate and report to Interior Design Manager
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES, PORTFOLIOS OR QUESTIONS TO: