Qualified candidates should have an electrical engineering degree, with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience. State of Michigan Licensed Professional Engineer preferred; CAD experience necessary; LEED accreditation a plus; Revit experience is a plus.
Position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Act as a project electrical engineer for the design, development and documentation of primary power, secondary power, lighting, fire alarm and other auxiliary systems on small to medium sized projects.
- Assist lead project electrical engineer in the design, development and documentation of primary power, secondary power, lighting, fire alarm and other auxiliary systems on large and complex projects.
- Research and document any required code review for assigned projects.
- Perform product research as required for project development.
- Attend project team coordination meetings and Owner review meetings.
- Develop materials for client presentations and review meetings.
- Present electrical system concepts/designs to clients and/or design review committees.
- Develop and edit project specifications.
- Review product shop drawings/submittals.
- Review and respond to requests for information (RFIs).
- Visit project construction sites to review progress and answer contractor questions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency and service. Follow-up with improvement implementation.
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
Please direct your resume, portfolio or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org