Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in an electrical systems design professional with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. CAD experience necessary; LEED accreditation a plus; Revit experience a plus. This is an open position with immediate availability.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist project electrical engineer in the design, development and documentation of primary power, secondary power, lighting, fire alarm and other auxiliary systems.
- Assist in the development of building electrical system concepts and documentation.
- Assist in the research and documentation of any required code review for assigned projects.
- Perform product research as required for project development.
- Attend project team coordination meetings.
- Assist in the development of materials for client presentations and review meetings.
- Review product shop drawings/submittals.
- Visit project construction sites to review progress.
- Develop construction administration field observation reports.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Participate in ongoing continuous improvement efforts and identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency and service. Follow-up with improvement implementation.
- Proficient in Bentley Microstation, Autodesk AutoCAD or Revit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com