Positions available in Grand Rapids and Troy, MI office locations
Integrated Design Solutions is interested in candidates with a professional degree in Architecture with 7-10+ years of experience. Architectural Registration and LEED AP or LEED BD+C accreditation is preferred. Individual should be able to lead the on-site Construction Administration process on projects of all sizes while managing and collaborating with multiple team members and disciplines as well as, contractors and client representatives to ensure an integrated and coordinated design. Knowledge of Revit as well as a balance of design and high level of technical competence is required. Individual should be proficient with specifications and code research and be able to provide support in each.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience in a variety of market segments specifically Healthcare, K-12 & Higher Education or Data Centers
- Present technical design solutions to client representatives as well as Contractors
- Mentor and train junior and intermediate staff
- Ability to quickly and accurately resolve on-site construction issues
- Maintain and develop relationships with past, current and new clients
- Demonstrated understanding of construction practices and methodologies
- Visit construction sites to gather information, answer contractor questions and prepare punch list as owner‚ representative
- Provide technical and administrative supervision of the multi-disciplinary project staff assuring the technical, administrative, and schedule targets are met within the framework of office policy and in accordance with applicable professional and office standards
- Communicate and report to Architectural Department Director
Integrated Design Solutions is always looking for the best! We‚ are forever looking to be impressed by service focused, committed to excellence, artistic individuals. Show us why you would make a great addition to our team!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES, PORTFOLIS OR QUESTIONS TO: